Last Updated: October 12, 2019
Angel Autism Network
To request a grant from A.N.G.E.L., Inc. Grant Program you will need to provide the following information on our electronic form:
- Age of child (must be between 2 & 18 years old)
- Child’s Diagnosis (must be an Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Your address (must be a WI resident)
- Services you are wanting to receive
- Service provider of your choice (must serve children with autism & include the providers address & contact number)
- How you heard about our grant program
- Photo of the child (not mandatory)
- You may submit one application per quarter, for a maximum of $500 per recipient per year.
- Grants will only be considered if the application is fully completed.
- Grants will be given on a quarterly basis and will be issued in the months of March, June, September and December; once your application is reviewed, you will be contacted regarding the grant status.
If awarded a grant, funds are submitted directly to the provider listed on the application.